- Achieve a national accreditation at Level 4 to boost your career development
- CV tutorials with the option to receive additional feedback support if required from an MSc and CIPD professional
- Analyse your personal preferences and the way you like to work by completing a career focused personality assessment
- Access to facilitator led forum discussions to maximise learning
- Online platform compatible with PC, Mac, iPhone and Android phones
- Quality assured & nationally accredited Career Advancement Course (L4)
- Flexible online 24/7 learning – learn at a time that suits you
- Access to tutorial videos, worksheets and a range of online support channels
- Personal learner online platform with login details sent to you within 48 hours of redeeming the deal
This accredited Career Advancement Course is ideal for those who are either entering the workplace for the first time, or those who already have career experience and may be looking for or preparing their next career move.
This two month course provides learners with insight, tangible skills and confidence in relation to career advancement and employability. The course helps you to:
- Understand Yourself: Career personal preferences assessment
- CV guidance – help your CV stand out from the crowd
- Understanding Organisational Requirements: Understand how to look deeper into the job advert to gain insight into what they are looking for and how to pitch yourself appropriately to secure the interview
- Online Networking: How to develop a professional presence online via social media networking - Succeeding at an interview – Interview practice and preparation
- Promotion: How to approach discussions with management and what to consider when embarking on a salary negotiation.
- Additional feedback option: Opportunity to request additional 1-2-1 feedback on your CV from MSc and CIPD qualified HR professional & Career Counsellor
As the programme is online, it is designed to be self-paced so you can progress at a time that suits you within the two month time frame. The learning can be tackled in bite-sized chunks and is relevant at all levels.
You will encounter tips and ideas that you can put into practice immediately. You will be given a guide to the suggested order to work through the materials, but they are just as effective if you choose to dip into subjects as they appeal to you, or when you have a real-life need. Short video explanations and exercises make learning interactive and interesting, and you also have access to a forum moderated by experts in the field and regular webinars, ensuring you have the on-going support if you need it.