Assertiveness Skills Course
One Day Workshop Five reasons for attending this workshop:
Do you often feel that you:
- Leave meetings without achieving the outcome you were hoping for?
- Could increase your influence on others’ behaviour by building your self confidence?
- Could benefit from maintaining a positive, calm approach when faced with challenging situations or difficult people?
- Could say ‘no’ to colleagues’ requests in a constructive way?
- Need ideas and techniques to increase your assertiveness?
If the answer is “yes” to any of the above questions, you will find that this interactive, practical and informative workshop will help you develop your assertiveness skills in all aspects of your work and personal life.
The workshop will enable you to understand and use the tools of assertiveness and help you to develop your self confidence, self esteem and communication skills leading to more assertive and effective performance.
- Introduction to the principles of assertiveness
- Identifying situations and people who cause a lack of assertiveness
- Developing an understanding of your own and others’ behaviour
- Developing more positive and proactive thinking and actions
- Developing assertive communication techniques
- The art of saying ‘no’
- Modelling assertive behaviour
- Developing confidence in challenging situations
- Developing an assertiveness action plan