This course is designed to help delegates understand what is meant by Assertive Behaviour, deal with conflict appropriately in individual situations and adapt their own behaviour to different behaviour patterns.
Any level of personnel that is seeking to enhance their skills or adapt their behaviour to suit different behaviour patterns in others.
At the end of the course, delegates will have covered the following:
- The definition of assertive behaviour
- Different behaviour patterns
- Personal barriers to acting more assertively
- How you are perceived
- Deciding what you want and how to achieve it
- Keeping in control and using control measures
- Handling conflict with colleagues, clients or the general public
- Learning how to say ‘No’
At the end of the course delegates will receive an electronic certificate of attendance