As increasing proportions of the marketing budget are being allocated to the digital media we need to closely monitor the effectiveness and impact of this part of the marketing mix. The use of online analytics enable a vast amount of data to be generated which gives us an ability to review success in minute detail. This course looks to examine the measurement information available and explore the most appropriate ways of using it to keep a close watch on the budget and its effectiveness.
Is it right for me?
Anyone who is engaged with or responsible for the company’s web and social media strategy or the monitoring of its effectiveness. The programme is also suitable for those keen to discover what their company should be attempting in this new media discipline.
What will I learn?
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Conduct research online
- Use web analytics to plan future strategy
- Use web and social media monitoring systems
- Use analytic tools to evaluate your social media effectiveness
What will it cover?
- The range of analytical tools available
- Selection of the most appropriate keywords
- How to use monitoring systems for your social media activity
- Keeping track of trending topics
- Engaging with online forums on relevant discussions
- Using your data to plan a more effective online programme